- Trade name: fresh brown champignon
- Latin name: Agaricus bisporus
- Distributive unit: GL Group Cooperative
- Product description: it has a deeper taste than white champignon which makes it an excellent match for beef, venison and vegetable dishes.
- Size: medium: 40-60 mm
- Form of preparation: in one piece
Nutritive value in 100g of the product
92 kJ / 22 kcal
Intended use and application
They are perfect for: cooking, roasting, freezing, drying, pickling
- plastic cup at a net mass of 500 g – 4 pieces packed in each box.
- plastic cup at a net mass of 500 g – 8 pieces packed in each box.
- plastic box at a net mass of 3 kg (packed separately)
- in a different way accepted by a recipient.