- Trade name: fresh portobello
- Latin name: Agaricus bisporus
- Distributive unit: GL Group Cooperative
- Product description: brown variety of white champignon with a large cap diameter (approx. 10 cm) and distinctive fleshy structure and deep odour (as if they were picked up straight from the forest)
- Size: medium: 80 – 120 mm
- Form of preparation: in one piece
Nutritive value in 100 g of the product
92 kJ / 22 kcal
Intended use and application
They are perfect for: cooking, roasting, freezing, drying, pickling
- plastic cup at a net mass of 500 g – 3 pieces packed in each box.
- plastic cup at a net mass of 500 g – 6 pieces packed in each box.
- plastic box at a net mass of 2 kg (packed separately)
- in a different way accepted by a recipient.